Friday, November 2, 2012

new meeting date

Hi Cathy and Mark,

Any chance we could meet in the middle of the day 11:30 ish before November 15, as that is when I start coaching. If you want to come by next week on Tuesday my B2 and B3 classes are sharing their edible cell models and working on a cell game they are making. On Friday the students in my A3 class will be playing their cell games to review for an upcoming quiz. These are two other projects that the students tend to get excited about. The week of 11/12 we will be starting the egg lab, which you might find interesting as well.

Judy

1 comment:

  1. I can meet most days around 11:30 since I don't teach 4th or 5th. I don't think it's as easy for Mark--we might have to wait for another 5X.

    I might be able to make it to your Friday class. I'll get back to you.

    ReplyDelete